Labels

event (128) How to get there (11) travels (91)

Monday 15 March 2010

It begins NOW!

I walk around the world with only one eye open... that eye is fixed and never blinking...
And that eye is ever fixed on to my camera... I've been shooting using a dSLR for 2 years... and I've experienced joy, loss and paradigm shifts along the way.

This year is a new chapter and hopefully a new phase in my life of "painting light".
This painted light brings meaning, memories and more!

Usually in my bag I carry around my trusty EOS 40D, (this image from dpreview and I definitely don't have that lens *drool*)

















with my trusty Tamron 28-75mm f2.8



















with a EF-S 55-250mm f4-5.6 IS

















and my favourite EF-S 10-22mm f3.5-4.5

No comments:

Post a Comment

Other BolehBokeh moments

Related Posts with Thumbnails