Labels

event (128) How to get there (11) travels (91)

Monday 4 October 2010

My name is Law

My name is Law, Murphy's Law...
and I take it shaken, not stirred

sometimes it just feels that whatever can go wrong will go wrong with me...
I'm sure most people feel that way one time or another but if there was a balance with my good luck on one side and bad on the other, it would definitely be lopsided for sure....
This is why I'm sure that even if I tried, I'd never hit the lottery...

the sad thing is that it enforces to me the fact that God is not fair... but then again no one ever said He was...
just, definitely.... I know cuz I always get slapped on the wrist for small mistakes and offenses...
yea yea.. just shows me how much He loves me right... but I can do without some of the discipline.. :)

Then again this whole post is over the fact that I got another parking ticket for a short stopover... and the worse thing is it seems like I was the only car to get it... and I was booked for "obstructing traffic" even though I was clearly out of the way of any traffic on a quiet street in KL...
*sigh*...
so from now on just call me Murphy...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Other BolehBokeh moments

Related Posts with Thumbnails