Labels

event (128) How to get there (11) travels (91)

Thursday 25 November 2010

Gun Dam it...


hmmm not sure what they were doing at the KTM counter...
I know I was no. 3205... had to wait an hour for my number to come up

while travelling to KL sentral, I noticed this sign 
wondered to myself...
how does the blind person know where to cross...
but guess it's the same as cow or koala crossings... 

Since I was out, I thought I would check out the Gundam show at Sungei Wang plaza
they had models of all kind...
the small scaled robots,
 to 7 feet tall
and poised in all kinds of poses...
 
more than the jet robots...
they had robots of different variations...





some of the robots had hints of evangelion...

but the most interesting kinds were those caught in the heat of battle
and last but not least...
who wouldn't love the cutesy versions...

and they even had cheerleaders
and time to go fishing.. :)
even their own cameraman
hope you enjoyed the robots... really stirred my imagination..
reminded me of times when my world was filled with action and robots..
if only we didn't have to grow up...


Today was a good day...
quiet and chilled... as a holiday should be...
2morow... the travelling begins...
hope it is as good!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Other BolehBokeh moments

Related Posts with Thumbnails