Labels

event (128) How to get there (11) travels (91)

Thursday 20 January 2011

Models of the day

Happy Thaipusam people...
how are you spending this public holiday (if you're from Malaysia or India I suppose)
 I spent mine stalking cute girls as usual haha...

Isn't she like the cutest?!?
and doesn't she kinda look like the sasquatch photos?
actually she's just a casually of my sniper shooting 
while out shooting in Putrajaya this morning
As you can tell I'm that noob that I cannot even get a proper shot..
lol...
I dunno y I always like these kinda cropped shots...
perhaps it's my inner psychopath trying to get its chop on...
Anyways.. thanks to Michael for the invite...
sorry for being late and being my usual morning moody...
was definitely a new experience for me...
later may have a new one too... 
keep an eye out on this space... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Other BolehBokeh moments

Related Posts with Thumbnails