Labels

event (128) How to get there (11) travels (91)

Tuesday 11 January 2011

Thailaysia

Hmmm was on my way home today and stopped for an ice cream
I'm kinda hooked on Cornetto even though its kind of pricey.
Today however it took me a while to recognise my regular flavour...
but that's probalby cuz it was printed in Thai??...
I wondered if it was just plain Vanilla but I guess the picture of the chocolate was indication of more...

the reason for this rant is cuz this ice cream kind of reminds me of me...
made in Malaysia but meant for M'sia and Thai haha...
hope to get to go back again this year.. perhaps to some place new...
but I must also see if I have the time as the rest of Malaysia still beckons...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Other BolehBokeh moments

Related Posts with Thumbnails