Labels

event (128) How to get there (11) travels (91)

Saturday 12 February 2011

Eventful Uneventful day so far

Tot today would be a snoozer of a Saturday...
My only plan was to mark as many test papers and exercise books as I could...
but first to arm my camera with film and batteries as my usual camera was in the hospital
(and costing me the earth!, who knew not being married could still cost me so much during CNY)
and who knew that it was so hard to find film in a camera shop!
had to go to three different shops at 2 different shopping malls...
bad enough it wasn't cheap...
and it so happen that I came across this event.. ending already...
not like u can tell from the photo
but it was some bridal show.. tho looked more like CNY clothing

for those interested it is also on again on Sunday....
more activities listed below for those who are interested
Also while I was there I noticed a noob taking photo wif his female fren...
I noticed that it is becoming a trend to use a 50mm in Manual Focus...
why?... don't the understand that using Live view introduces lot of handshake
while using the viewfinder, lowers the chances of in focus shots,
as the screens are optimised for f2.8 and up only...
so means even if it was only a f1.8, it may look sharp but is not in focus...
noobs...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Other BolehBokeh moments

Related Posts with Thumbnails