Labels

event (128) How to get there (11) travels (91)

Saturday 12 March 2011

All about make Up

Since I've been AWOL for the past few days...
here some photos to make up for when I've been missing...
and will be missing again since I will be travelling a bit during the school holidays...
just to go and do NOTHING... :D

but for now here are some things..

first a wedding fair a while ago..
 and as most fashion shows there was the twirling dresses
and then of course there's always
the Ekspo Perempuan Cantik 
or better known as PC Expo..
though according to my friend 
there isn't much of either.
Well I see any PC's
but these ladies certainly got a lot of attention
but the most unnoticed model
hehe...
unlike the most photographed..
and before I forget...
those who are free make their way next saturday to Sungei Wang
to support the gals in the MSI Idol search

No comments:

Post a Comment

Other BolehBokeh moments

Related Posts with Thumbnails