Labels

event (128) How to get there (11) travels (91)

Sunday 6 March 2011

PDA in 1

Photo for today
It's been a while since I've experimented...
felt good to have inspiration and experimentation...
not too bad considering no tripod for a 2 second exposure

meanwhile behind the photo,
was funny because when I went to collect my car
saw this kid in the backseat of the car behind..
thought some parent left the child behind there...
but turns out to be some other kind of irresponsibility
Two kids were making out in the backseat
oblivious to the observers...
til we pulled up next to the car...
sadly no photographs to share hehe...
and if this story doesn't do it for you perverts...
maybe this photo might
It's been more than two years since I've met Pei Pei
still looks the same to me...
sadly the photo doesn't show her natural beauty

No comments:

Post a Comment

Other BolehBokeh moments

Related Posts with Thumbnails