Labels

Saturday, August 20, 2011

1Malaysia?


Wonder if any Malaysian believes the 1Malaysia concept?...
more than that.. whether the PM even believes that?...

Anyways, I bring that up cause recently visited a Fashion Show by Carven Ong

 It was indeed a colourful affair
 with traditional costumes as motif 
 and they had costumes for the ladies
and gents
 
Altogether I was pleasantly surprised by the designs
and the lighting and the stage
I originally had low expectations especially after seeing the deco
but when things got started  I was pretty happy 
good job to Carven Ong
and the students from the academy 
 
 
 Hmm but believe I leave...
I had a thought
 
 If this was suppose to be 1Malaysia,
why were all the models Chinese?...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Other BolehBokeh moments

Related Posts with Thumbnails