Labels

event (128) How to get there (11) travels (91)

Saturday 20 August 2011

1Malaysia?


Wonder if any Malaysian believes the 1Malaysia concept?...
more than that.. whether the PM even believes that?...

Anyways, I bring that up cause recently visited a Fashion Show by Carven Ong

 It was indeed a colourful affair
 with traditional costumes as motif 
 and they had costumes for the ladies
and gents
 
Altogether I was pleasantly surprised by the designs
and the lighting and the stage
I originally had low expectations especially after seeing the deco
but when things got started  I was pretty happy 
good job to Carven Ong
and the students from the academy 
 
 
 Hmm but believe I leave...
I had a thought
 
 If this was suppose to be 1Malaysia,
why were all the models Chinese?...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Other BolehBokeh moments

Related Posts with Thumbnails