Labels

event (128) How to get there (11) travels (91)

Monday 1 August 2011

truly malaysian

 As Malaysian, we're seem overly proud of the fact that we chelup (pirate/copy) everything
so I guess it is no surprise when I came across this poster
I really don't know what Morny means.. nor do I really care
this poster is probably for some dodgy massage service..
but what really caught my attention is the fact that the girls in the poster
are freelancers... not in the dodgy sense, but the kind that work at shows 
and this particular photo, as autoqueens
I've personally met and known a few of the girls hence my surprise (and amusement)
when I came across the advertisement...

On a side note.. talking about coming across
while searching for this photo online,
I came across this...
not too sure what was the intention of the photo...
what do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Other BolehBokeh moments

Related Posts with Thumbnails