Labels

event (128) How to get there (11) travels (91)

Thursday 17 June 2010

Day 12:HomE

"Maybe surrounded by
A million people I
Still feel all alone
I just wanna go home"

"Let me go home
I’ve had my run
Baby, I’m done
I gotta go home
Let me go home
It will all right
I’ll be home tonight
I’m coming back home"

Home is where the heart is...
But it is odd because I feel I left my heart some where on the road...
I'm torn as I want to be out here but the experiences have been not so tasteful this time around
already considering another trip north... time to learn some Thai...

at the same time I'm glad to be home with the two people who have loved and accepted me through a lot of shit unknown to most of the world...
we may not be a very affectionate family but definitely there is an unspoken love...

so for now I am home til my heart calls me to it out there again

No comments:

Post a Comment

Other BolehBokeh moments

Related Posts with Thumbnails