Labels

event (128) How to get there (11) travels (91)

Tuesday 13 July 2010

Girls a Drift

You know how I said that car shows are not all about girls?
Malaysia is proving me more n more wrong...
not that I'm complaining
heck even the passengers could be girls...
but best of all they come in an assortment of uniforms..
All of this happened over last weekend as Heart Crusher Crew was in Malacca,
we stopped over at the MIMC in Ayer Keroh...
Our intention was of course to see the FXOpen Drift competition

Of course we were happy to deviate and observe the scenary along the way.
Remember this girl from an earlier post... 
since we dun know her name... for now let's just call her
Xiao Pao... for reasons only known to us...
so kawaii eh... certainly got someone's attention
and sooo adorable.. certainly arrested our attention
Wouldn't you like to be the meat between the sandwich here..?
After seeing ms police officer, 
makes me wonder if I have a thing for women in uniform...
she can tie me up any day... :p
But that's it from me... missed out a few of the ladies...
especially one of the girls that was at Japan GT...
but that is fine since we were there for the cars...
which is coming up soon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Other BolehBokeh moments

Related Posts with Thumbnails