Labels

event (128) How to get there (11) travels (91)

Monday 12 July 2010

My Weak End for Girls

Hello world!
How was your weekend?
It was a great weekend for heart crusher crew and myself... 
filled with babes, babes and more babes!

Take for example this beauty...
It was some part of an outing to this place called D-Paradise, 
It's main attraction is its fruits as it is a plantation
and it also provides lodging which is quite nice
I'll blog about the place at a later time as there is a lot of photos to process

Next up was since we were in the area we dropped by to see...
this babe...
Actually this is the first time I've seen her...
we were actually there to see this
and more importantly this...
all part of FXopen drift competition round 2.


Next was my two favourite babes in the world...
Caitlyn...
and Ashlyn...
(tho she was in a grumpy mood that morning)

I then thought it was time to check out some older babes...
so I dropped by at CHEER 2010 for a short while

but not too long after I had to rush off to see
this lovely girl...(the superstar in blue)
It was all part of her orientation night...
and as part of it was a contestant to be queen of O-nite
It was actually quite an elaborate affair...
that even starred some local celebrities

Stay tuned as I will try to update this blog as soon as I have the time!
Keep watching this spot!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Other BolehBokeh moments

Related Posts with Thumbnails