Labels

event (128) How to get there (11) travels (91)

Thursday 12 August 2010

What a letdown

Finally it arrived!
The thing I've been waiting 2 weeks for...
and as expected the package was huge! 
(note the dustbin as a comparison)
and as I eagerly tore apart the box
(there didn't seem to be any seams to open)
I was a little disappointed at the packaging...

not so much the appearance as the amount of padding used..
I'm not surprised that these things happened
That of course spoils my plans to sell off these accesories to reduce my cost
Worse of all is the fact that the lens I especially bought has problem with its AF
I'm super cheesed off that I don't even know how to react.
The only thing of the lot that seems to work is the light meter, and the 3 manual lenses 
(which I cannot use on my EF mount)

*sigh*
and I cannot complain to the ebay seller as it is already stated that there is no returns
and no guarentee on condition of equipment...

ARGH!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Other BolehBokeh moments

Related Posts with Thumbnails