Labels

event (128) How to get there (11) travels (91)

Sunday 15 August 2010

Just for my horny students

For some reason I've been asked a few times where is my photos of the PC Fair by my students...
I have no idea why they want to see these photos but this is a post especially for them 
(2 Agape students, you know who you are :p)
Personally there isn't much to take at this years PC Fair... guess everyone trying to save money
Even odder was that this years PC Fair was super packed starting from Friday already! 
That's y had no mood to shoot... anyway enjoy the crappy photo's..
and for the horny students I'm sure the quality doesn't matter :p

Here's my favourite shot of the weekend
(and as promised I have blurred out the model's face,didn't have time to draw on a smiley face tho)
and the most meaningful is with Ms Photogenic herself

Hope that satisfies those horny lil boys...
and for the rest of you I hope it was not to torturous to bear :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Other BolehBokeh moments

Related Posts with Thumbnails