Labels

event (128) How to get there (11) travels (91)

Sunday 19 September 2010

I'm famous... I think

Hmmm interesting... for some reason my postings on fb for the recent MASIF seem to have drawn quite a bit more attention then I am used to...
for example just came across this blog, The Beauty Queens Gallery
I am honoured that the author gives credit where it is due though no permission was sought...
but since I don't even watermark my images, you could say I'm not that fussy?
I am glad though for the attention as even a beauty queen added me on fb...
and IMO she is one of the best... I'm surprised she has not gone further as I think she deserves to...
perhaps this is the start of something more..? Let's hope this is not my 15 minutes of fame..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Other BolehBokeh moments

Related Posts with Thumbnails