Labels

event (128) How to get there (11) travels (91)

Monday 25 October 2010

Saturday part 3: Mid Wed

The long winded story about Saturday continues...
After the pre-wedding shoot in the morning, I dropped by MVEC to check out the Wedding Fair and whether it had any runway shows....
As expected it was a small wedding fair targeted really at couples getting married... as it should be I guess...
they had related stage shows such as bridal hair shows,
and first time I see a competition for couples...
guess it's a good idea since couples probably more sporting in their blissful pending nuptials
and of course no wedding fair would be complete without the wedding dresses
or the decoration
and this time round a Ferrari??...
the pull is that a few lucky customers will get to use the Ferrari as the wedding car...
odd but I'm sure some ppl would like that
But the best part of the afternoon for me was to meet tow gr8 people...
one is Eddy / Fizi who is a relatively new photographer..
always nice to have more kaki's.. :)
and this sweet girl... haven't seen her around before..
but little would I know that I would meet her again soon...
Anyway she was so sweet and friendly, that I'm sad that the photos don't do her justice..
anyway here's one more with her co-worker...
pity them have to walk around the MVEC hall carrying a sign..
tiring betul...
oh and next door was a chocolate fair but that was fairly disappointing... 
Anyway next up... let's turn up the heat!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Other BolehBokeh moments

Related Posts with Thumbnails