Labels

event (128) How to get there (11) travels (91)

Tuesday 12 April 2011

right and wrong

Someone asked me to update my blog...
if u asked hoo, then you've got the right guy xp

all this started with a statement from Pink


in her song "Raise your glass",
(which I suspect will become more popular in Malaysia once that Glee episode airs here)
it goes ".. if you're wrong in all the right ways"
got me thinking... does that mean you can be right in all the wrong ways?

Sometimes I think that's me...
I don't think there's anything necessarily wrong with me...
yet there always seems to be not enough
or something lacking....
got a job, but no money nor security
got a good background but lacking a future
and the list goes on....
similarly a dialogue from "Devil Beside You"
got me thinking as well...
(hehe of course this was the subtitled translation for the banana's)
just goes to show you that sometimes being nice just doesn't pay...
(though he did turn into a dick for a while.. which didn't pan out for him either)

guess should just do as the rest of the song goes
"So if you're too school for cool
And you're treated like a fool
You could choose to let it go 
We can always, we can always 
party on our own... 

So raise your glass if you are wrong 
In all the right ways 
All my underdogs, we will never be, never be 
Anything but loud "
time to celebrate being a freak...
anyone going to raise your glass with me?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Other BolehBokeh moments

Related Posts with Thumbnails