Labels

event (128) How to get there (11) travels (91)

Thursday 16 June 2011

When

hey all,
it's been rather quiet here I know...
I must be getting old, as time is speeding past me..
and I don't know where it went..

I've either been preoccupied with work, shooting or processing photos...
and that just seems to be my every day...
but being inspired... this is one of my favourite photo in a long while..
and most amazing is the fact that I've got to go on the outing with this amazing girl...
I never thought I'd have the opportunity to go on an outing with her,
but glad when the opportunity came up...
I just hope the photos do her justice and do not disappoint
well that's it for this short post for now...
need to sleep soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Other BolehBokeh moments

Related Posts with Thumbnails