Labels

event (128) How to get there (11) travels (91)

Wednesday 4 July 2012

Somewhere to Stay in Chiang Mai

If you are in need of a cheap and good place to stay in Chiang Mai,
 do look up J. J. House,
It is a good, clean, cheap place to stay,
and wifi included too
though the rooms are exposed to the hallway which may be noisy at times

I took a fan room 
 with attached bathroom,
 and a space to dry clothes (though not much of a view)
all for a low low price of 250 Baht

how to get there you ask?
take a tuk tuk... no I'm not trying to be sarcastic,
I sincerely don't really know...
as I was actually looking for Julie's Guesthouse 
which is coincidentally located next door
but was full when I arrived

But for those interested to find the place, here is the address:
10 / 2 Moon Muang Soi 9,  
Chiang Mai, Thailand


No comments:

Post a Comment

Other BolehBokeh moments

Related Posts with Thumbnails