Labels

event (128) How to get there (11) travels (91)

Thursday 1 November 2012

2 weeks to go

The countdown has begun

In exactly two weeks,
I'll be off on another adventure..

Sometimes I wonder though...
With all the photos gathering cobwebs in my hard disk...
Is it really worth it going?

Which brings me to this post about Wat Chaeng
or more commonly known as Wat Arun...
Talking to an old friend about Bangkok,
I realised I hadn't posted about one of its most famous landmarks...


and looks great as a sillouette...
or lit in the beautiful sunset
while most people take the direct approach 
of taking a tour of the grounds
I must always try to be different.. :D
so I decided to take a walk across the river...
Unfortunately this scenary would cost you money...
yea there was an old lady asking to be paid
to take shots from here...

So I wandered around til I found Arun Residence...
It is this little quaint restaurant
 located down a little quiet lane
Climb up to the top floor (there are 3 floors)
where the bar is located...
good place to grab a cold one and watch the sun set..
not being much of an alcohol drinker,
I opted to the safe choice of chocolate shake...
All was left was to wait for the sun to set...
and catch the great nightly show... 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Other BolehBokeh moments

Related Posts with Thumbnails