Labels

event (128) How to get there (11) travels (91)

Wednesday 26 September 2018

VMS: Very Much to See...


After Day 1's adventure in drifting,
I took subsequent days to walk arond the grounds of VMS.

A big part of carshows in Malaysia and many events 
tends to be the car models...
and I of course refer to the eye candy that draw attention to the cars and accesories.
So while I was there,
I did some run and gunning...
 Since I've been inactive for so long,
I actually do not recognise any of the girls..
but I was pleased to find many girls that were pleasant to shoot.
Now came the issue I mentioned....
Despite having quite a fair amount of booths and activities...
the one thing that it lacked was proper spacing....
It was all kind of efficiently arranged...

This unfortunately meant there was a low chance of getting any shot
without a million and one distractions in the background.
what can one do but fake it...?
 I try to avoid editing as much as possible...
but I hope to at least get away with some of it ...

one of these was edited to reduce the distractions...
can you tell which?

 I tried as much as I could to avoid the cluttered backgrounds 
but in a lot of cases it could not be helped.

Anyway, let the images speak for themselves...




 
 









No comments:

Post a Comment

Other BolehBokeh moments

Related Posts with Thumbnails