Labels

event (128) How to get there (11) travels (91)

Tuesday 2 October 2018

Getting a Kick out of it


"Don't let perfect get in the way of good enough"

A quote from one of my favourite vloggers....
Sometimes I get so obsessed with getting photos nicely touched up 
and even trying to put words to my thoughts....

Sometimes you just have to do it...


Recently joined a workshop that was meant to promote Tamron lenses.
It was a great idea and I like the idea of shooting some Muay Thai.

Decided to just do simple adjustments and post these....
If I dwelt too much on it, these may never see the light of day, and rot in my hard disk

Shooting in groups are always a challenge
Mainly because you have to be considerate for others...
and funny how everyone has a different idea what makes a good photo
When taking action shots like drifting or jumping shots,
I prefer slow shutter to get some movement in the photo...

Some of course want to play it safe and use high shutter speed and freeze all action,
just to get a clear photo....
to each their own I guess....

I must say it is not easy shooting model doing sporty action...
usually the expression for exertion is difficult to capture in an appealing way...

either that or it doesn't look very action like..

I do appreciate the effort though..
maybe I need to level up to capture a pretty action photo

Ironically I never got to use any of the Tamron lenses...
maybe I was too busy shooting to think about trying out the lenses.

I must say Jak and Jok were real champions...
they gave what everything one would expect from Muay Thai

Well guess that is all I have to say...
Let the photos do most of the talking....










 

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Other BolehBokeh moments

Related Posts with Thumbnails