Labels

event (128) How to get there (11) travels (91)

Sunday 24 March 2019

When in Venice...

To travel the world...
That's the dream for many.

So what happens if this dream can never become a reality?
Philippines has come up with a solution... 
instead of having to go to the world,
have the world go to them instead.
 

I have always been more fascinated with South East Asia 
than the rest of the world...
Very few places outside of Asia have caught my attention or intrigue.

Venice is one such place.
A city that has grown and used something that was a challenge to their advantage.

The canals that snake through the city and the gondola's
 thanks to movies have been closely associated with romance
as much as Paris..


For the citizens of Manila,
Venice is only a car ride away...
well the mall is anyway.
When I first saw the place on facebook
I told myself I would visit the next time I was in manila
So during my planning I had made sure to put into my itinery a stay in BGC.

Bonifacio Global City (BGC) is part of Taguig, a province in Manila.
 BGC is like a whole different city than the rest of Manila
It is cleaner, well planned, with many malls and greenary.
And Unlike most of Manila it has a very Sunday feel to it..
relaxed and easy going.

Venice Mall houses these man made canals 
and also have gondola rides for a fee.
Definitely a great date spot.

So if you're ever in the area.
Venice Mall is a good place to chill and walk around.
Good for a visit but not recommend to stay ...
Other than the canals, there's not much else to do there.

1 comment:

  1. MGM Resorts International, Inc. (NASDAQ: MGM) Profile | DRMCD
    MGM Resorts 전라남도 출장마사지 International has a strong relationship with the Las 당진 출장마사지 Vegas Strip. MGM Resorts is one of 군포 출장마사지 the leaders and largest 경주 출장안마 land-based 거제 출장샵

    ReplyDelete

Other BolehBokeh moments

Related Posts with Thumbnails