Labels

event (128) How to get there (11) travels (91)

Monday 1 April 2019

ASIA GT Festival



 I recently got the opportunity to check out the AsiaGT Festival in Sepang.
I had never heard of such an event but it has been a while since I've been there.
Having no expectations it would be difficult to be disappointed.

 I was pleasantly surprised when I first entered the gates 
and was greeted with stalls with various motor related things...
from mini bikes..
 
 car simulators
 
 car decals
 
 and whatever this is...?
 and ice cream?
 and of course cars
  
I can see the idea they had to make this event a family affair
But execution could do some work.
Pity seeing the play ground empty...
Just because it was in the killer heat.
 thankfully there was free water...
it was a real life saver.
It was a pleasant surprise to see the food trucks...
Usually these events had limited options

  Was most surprising is that the event was visited by the Prime Minister.
 wish I could been there for the stage events...
at least I was there for the cars....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Other BolehBokeh moments

Related Posts with Thumbnails