Labels

event (128) How to get there (11) travels (91)

Tuesday 2 April 2019

Asia GT festival: The Saga continues



 Sepang International Circuit.
A great place for races.
At least I think so.. since I've never raced on a track before.
But I have enjoyed learning to photograph races 

Unfortunately years of neglect has resulted in poorer than expected results.
Surprisingly though I enjoyed the Proton Saga races the most 
and was most pleased with the photos I managed to capture.

I thought it was rather poetic of sorts
that since Dr. M was the one that got the Proton Saga started 
He was the perfect person to flag off the start of the Saga cars.
 
 It was certainly not something I would have ever expected to see on a professional circuit
but it was certainly surprisingly enjoyable to watch.
 It was fun to watch drivers take to the track for the first time.
It was especially interesting at the sharp corners.
 

  Thankfully there wasn't any big crashes

Enjoy some other shots from the race.


   
 



 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Other BolehBokeh moments

Related Posts with Thumbnails