Labels

event (128) How to get there (11) travels (91)

Saturday 28 September 2019

Cebu: Exploring Colon

This picture reminds me of the famous crossing, Shibuya Station in Japan 
Of course no where near the scale or busyness of Japan,
This crossing was in Colon Street, Cebu City

It was bewildering to me to see a place that is literally falling apart
to be so filled with people

People all rushing around
or waiting to go some where


I am not sure if it's the energy from the hustle and bustle
or the smells 






or the sound of history emitting from the walls
 

it was wonderful to just wander around feeding off the vibes
   
the excitement of not knowing what will one  could stumble across.
 

 

wonder where my feet will lead me next...?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Other BolehBokeh moments

Related Posts with Thumbnails