Labels

event (128) How to get there (11) travels (91)

Thursday 3 February 2022

CNY day 3: See her Lean

The angpao for today is Selene. 

It is odd that most of the Chinese models have English names as they are more comfortable conversing in Chinese... that of course is not ideal for banana's such as I (for the uninformed.. just means I appear "yellow" on the outside but "white" on the inside.. like a banana). 

Selene was interesting to shoot for me. For one she reminded me of an ex-student I used to have. 

Secondly I was surprised that she knew how to pose and not just simple poses but more "powerful" poses. 

So despite the rain, I was enthusiastic to shoot. Unfortunately, others were more enthusiastic than I.. even photographers who were not even in the same event. 

It was one of those times that I had little shame and gently nudged such people out of the way, so that fellow participants could get a shot or two.

As mentioned previously I had to do some digital darkroom magic to salvage photos.. nothing was more true than in the case of Selene... but I am happy enough that it managed to be saved.




In the days following, I noticed on facebook that she was popular to shoot for CNY and not surprising to see why. 









No comments:

Post a Comment

Other BolehBokeh moments

Related Posts with Thumbnails