Labels

event (128) How to get there (11) travels (91)

Friday 4 February 2022

Last CNY post: You key, Me Key

Finally my photo dump ends with the one that started it all. The photoshoot of Yukii in Genting.

Considering the fact that I don't really know who the current models and showgirls are any more. I was pleasantly surprised with Yukii.

Not having photoshoot in a long time I did not feel particularly motivated to instruct her and I did not really have to as she was quite good on her own. 

Easy going and constantly changing her poses, she was a pleasure to work with. 

So ends my photodump... Hope it was worth a view. 

I will probably look back at these in a few years fondly... which is the whole point of the dumps..
can't rely on facebook to keep my memories... 


















No comments:

Post a Comment

Other BolehBokeh moments

Related Posts with Thumbnails