Labels

event (128) How to get there (11) travels (91)

Sunday 6 June 2010

Going where the road takes me

"All my bags are packed, I'm ready to go..."

"On the road again
Just can't wait to get on the road again"....

"On the road again
Goin' places that I've never been
Seein' things that I may never see again
And I can't wait to get on the road again"

two famous lines from famous songs that aptly phrase what I'm feeling at the moment...
soon, in a few hours time I'll be boarding a bus to Kuala Lipis and then who knows where...
just me and the open road...
Isn't this the best benefit of bachelordom? freedom to go when and wherever I choose....

who knows what adventure awaits me out there...
stay tuned to find out... ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Other BolehBokeh moments

Related Posts with Thumbnails