Labels

event (128) How to get there (11) travels (91)

Tuesday 6 November 2018

MotoGP: What was left

 After all it took to get there.... I decided to check out the grounds

I was glad there were still some fans around

 Many booths had already packed up or packing....
surprisingly there were still some showgirls on duty....




 
 
 
 

 
 
 Most surprising was Honda's booth that was having a blowout...
the place was rocking and the girls were out
 the DJ, emcee and girls were really rocking out...

 the Korean girls looked like they were having a good time.
their playfulness set the mood...



 The local girls were not far behind...
in fact they were up front and centre 
and gracious enough to give sufficient attention to the guests.








 


It was a great way to end my brief time there...
I missed out on a lot... but savour what I got... 
maybe I'll do better next year

No comments:

Post a Comment

Other BolehBokeh moments

Related Posts with Thumbnails