Labels

event (128) How to get there (11) travels (91)

Wednesday 2 October 2019

Cebu: The Cross and Santo Nino


One of the main reasons my first stay in Cebu City was in Colon Street 
(besides being affordable) was it was close to its main attractions...

The most famous was Magellan's cross
unfortunately the first time I went it was under renovation

how welcoming of tourist...

Eventually I did actually get to go..
was a bit underwhelming 
especially with the hoards of people 

Wandering near by I came across the Basilica Minore del Santo Niño de Cebu
It looked more interesting to me 
but that too was undergoing some maintenance work
since I wasn't dressed appropriately,
I didn't enter the church 

 instead I wandered the courtyard
 the statues that towered over the courtyard caught my eye...

 The courtyard itself was interesting enough...
if only I had someone to take photo with...

But guess that is how it goes with solo travels

No comments:

Post a Comment

Other BolehBokeh moments

Related Posts with Thumbnails